New students are an important part of being at the front desk. Students who have been doing yoga/coming to Be Yoga know what to expect and how the flow of the studio works. It’s up to us to help new students understand where things are and how things work.
When a student says he/she has never been to Be Yoga before give them a Warm Welcome!
- Tell them your NAME and let them know if they have any questions you’re someone they can reach out to.
- Have him/her fill out a New Student Form
- Time permitting give the student a tour of the studio, where to put their things, the bathrooms, and which studio their class will be in. If time is short, simply point these things out.
- Give them a schedule of classes
- Make sure they know about New Student Specials